To play football for your local club gives you the opportunity to have great time to play football with your mates. As well as this it gives you the opportunity to learn the skills of our great game. Part of learning however is to learn how to conduct yourself both on and off the field.
It is expected that all players representing the N.R.J.F.C will:
- Abide to all smoking, Alcohol and Drug Policies.
- Never argue and co-operate at all times with coaches, officials, umpires or parents from the N.R.J.F.C or any other club.
- Never verbally of physically abuse any person as above.
- Always show the greatest respect of sportsmanship at all time.
- Always report to the Team Manager or Coach the day before match day if you are unable to play.
- Wear a mouth guard at all times during training and match day.