By taking on a role at committee level each person must accept all responsibilities that their role entails. Each committee member must ensure their behavior and demeanor sets an example for others to follow.
It is expected that all parents representing the N.R.J.F.C committee:
- Abide to all smoking, Alcohol and Drug Policies.
- Ensure all coaches have the necessary resources for their players.
- Make themselves available to assist parents with questions and requests.
- Receive and give constructive criticism.
- Effectively oversee the operation of the club, including all financials and administrative arrangements.
- Support all decisions made by the members of the committee.
Anybody that is affiliated with the N.R.J.F.C that does anything that the committee feels can harm the club or an individual will be brought before a special committee.